21 June, 2008

Musings on a summer's day

Greetings, gentle readers. I bid you good afternoon on this passing lovely day.

'Tis at the behest of a few gallant acquaintances of mine that I begin this writing, and I find myself at a distinct loss as to what I may say that would entertain the discreet sensibilities of my gentle readers. What is it that one is obliged to recount? I find my thoughts perhaps not so interesting as one might hope, and at the moment, there appears to be a distinct lack of amusing tales to be told as well.

Perhaps I shall tell you instead of a new interest which has recently claimed my attentions. It seems that one of my gallant acquaintances, the honorable Mr. Daniel, has long been a fan of a certain new style of art, that style commonly know as "SteamPunk". Having heard of his interest, and nursing a new fancy for aforementioned art myself, I contacted him in regard to his delightful habit of writing the most marvelous stories, and asked him if perchance he might see fit to write a little something which we might work upon together.
Suffice it to say, we have embarked upon a most delightful partnership to produce for you, our gentler readers, a pleasant little story.

Best wishes to you all,
Lady E. E. Grey

2 comments:

bluefish said...

You are not obliged to tell us anything, my Lady, but we merely humbly beg that you grace us with your thoughts and musings.

As for your generous words regarding my steampunk creations, I can only say that I hope that my writing does justice to your wonderful art.

Baron von Chop said...

Might I suggest that you follow suit with the common blogger (though in your more articulate way) and post something about the young feline who has recently come to reside in your domicile?

Evyone wuvs pichurs of keetoms.